View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 07:55 PM   #907
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim thinks crime out of control because the internet told him so ..and Fox

I bet there’s republicans in Idaho afraid to go on a subway because of what the see on the internet

Yet Idaho has no subways

But mass shooting don’t concern Republicans

And republicans only care about fentanyl because it’s killing their voters as JD Vance another Maga hero

If you wanted to kill a bunch of MAGA voters in the middle of the heartland, how better than to target them and their kids with this deadly fentanyl? … It does look intentional. It’s like Joe Biden wants to punish the people who didn’t vote for him and opening up the floodgates to the border is one way to do it.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i think crime is out of control because i see the data and i can react to it without having to make it for my ideology. Makes one of us

you literally can’t bring yourself to comment about Bidens lie about gas prices.

mass shootings concern republicans. but we care more about things that claim far more lives.

urban, black in black gang violence gets ignored by democrats because it goes against the narrative. guys deny it’s a problem and focus on mass shootings.

i’ve said 100 times the gop is wrong on gun control. but you’ll never, ever admit that black on black violence is a far bigger problem than mass shootings.

because you don’t care about facts. you care about ideology. which is why the guy who’s probably the most rational, middle of the road guy here, can’t take you seriously.