Thread: Hilary email
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 09:49 PM   #109
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
No, you didn't say that. And how do you know if you did more homework? And what, other than your sopposed "good sense" informs you that your homework is better than Justplugit's. Or that your links, which he asked for and you didn't give, were not more "appearance" than what actually "went down."

Your post was full of the implication that you somehow know better, have a better "sense." Similar to the previous post a little before this when you said: "The fundamental lack of understanding you guys have over this topic is most certainly mind boggling."

Your know better than the rest of us. Or so you think.

There is an old adage Spence, that "Pride goes before the fall." I personally have
found that to be true and have seen many others fall hard from the same thing. Just sayin.
I asked very simple questions where we differ in the truth and facts. Being we are at different ends of the spectrum with this email thing I wondered where you got such 180 deg info. As bright and well read as you would have some believe, I thought it would be easy for you to show me your facts. But instead you throw it back on me that you are better read and versed than me. That's OK, I'll just assume you and Obama are cut from the same cloth and you know best. NOT.

Watch the Pride doesn't bite you in the arse.

Last edited by justplugit; 01-24-2016 at 09:55 PM..

" Choose Life "