View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 12:06 PM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Albuquerque SWAT team raids house looking for an alleged robbery suspect. Using nuisance Flashbangs to get the suspect out ignited and engulfed the home in flames. After the fire, police find the body of a 14-year-old boy. He was not the suspect.
The police attacked the wrong house, flash-banged it, burned it up, stopped firefighters from putting out fire, then found out they burned alive a 14 year old child who was in home.
But if you criticize them for this, then you're personally responsible for any subsequent increase in crime anywhere in America, because how can cops possibly be expected to do their jobs if any of them are criticized, ever?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you’re hearing voices, cuckoo. i didn’t say cops are above question. but after all. the times your side has jumped to conclusions and humiliated themselves ( duke lacrosse, nick sandman, ,officer darren wilson) why not wait until the facts are in before saying cops are racist killers?

shouldn’t we be sure we have the story straight, before we ruin someone’s life? is that too much to ask?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device