View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 05:41 AM   #681
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
“I’m not going to mince words with you all,” Greene said. “Democrats want Republicans dead, and they’ve already started the killings.”
She gave two purported examples. One was the young man run over and killed in North Dakota by, as she framed it, “a Democrat driver who confessed to killing the teenager simply because he was a Republican.” The other was a woman in Michigan who was shot while “advocating for the unborn,” as Greene put it.
“Joe Biden has declared every freedom-loving American an enemy of the state,” she added.

But but the fat black lady said
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
cod you’re going to point to a conservative nut job extremist and claim
she represents all republicans, then i can do the same.

Hilary said republicans are deplorable, Biden said we want to put blacks back in chains, Ihan Omar said 9/11 was some people who did something and that jews are all about the benjamin’s. AOC every time she opens her stupid fat red mouth, Hank Johnson said Guam
is going to tip over, how many examples do you want?! there are some looks and jerks on both sides. I have news for you, you’re as extremist as anyone in the right. The left is never,,ever wrong to you, no matter what. it doesn’t matter to you what someone says or does, all that matters is which side they’re ion. if they’re on the left, everything they say and do is good. no matter what. go ahead and deny that’s your view of the world.

you have nut jobs on your side too. you just won’t admit it.