View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 02:48 PM   #8
schoolie monster

Hooper, I wouldn't be too worried. I'm not a fan at all, so I'm pretty objective about it. As long as you have Brady, you'll be OK.

I think there's reason for concern, but not b/c of preseason. Its a pretty veteran team so they aren't gonna flip out in preseason, and the coaches aren't gonna put in too much gameplanning.

I'd be concerned b/c it takes so much to win a superbowl. Takes a good team, great execution and some breaks along the way. Tough to do it every year. They might lose a little of their edge, but by season's end, they can get that back. I think their O-line is pretty suspect... that's the only glaring weakness this team has.

I think they are gonna walk in the east. Miami is pretty much done, the J E T S don't impress me with defensive talent, and Drew-ball in Buffalo will be competitive, but .500 team. The Pats should knock those teams around pretty good.

So, I'd bet they make the playoffs... but hopefully Denver will knock 'em off

I would have liked to see that match up in the playoffs last year b/c I think Denver matches up with them pretty well... but freakin' Manning went off and their playoff run lasted about 15 minutes.
schoolie monster is offline   Reply With Quote