View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 11:34 AM   #81
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Laws were broken, they just apply to the little people.
I don't know NEARLY enough about the technical stuff to conclude, for myself, if laws were broken, of if she received preferential treatment. This FBI director is known as being a straight shooter (I think). I had long ago accurately concluded about the character of this woman and her husband, this does very little to move the needle either way for me.

The FBI did say she was extremely careless in her handling of sensitive material. Is that who we want as POTUS when, whether she will say it or not, the civilized world is at war with jihadists? In a fair world, having the FBI say that you can't be trusted to handle sensitive intelligence, should be more than enough to lead people to conclude that she isn't nearly up for the job. She doesn't have the brains, she doesn't have the character.

And the fact that the FBI would release this, right after her husband had a secret meeting with the AG, is mind-boggling. The optics could not be more sleazy.

She's a moron, and she's morally bankrupt. I knew that already, and if anything, the outcome of this scandal (the latest of many) cements that.