View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 09:52 AM   #77
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Those Republicans Holding the house hostage are from district districts that are so gerrymandered they face no consequences are not heroes they’re not acting on principle they it’s just the jerry springer Show
What are constituency screaming fight fight fight.

other Republicans going on CNN and Fox talking about this is what democracy looks like it’s messy blah blah blah

others we have to don’t get down to business so we can eliminate the 87,000 IRS agents that are coming to pick the pockets of American people more like pick people like Trump pocket. it’s just lie after lie after lie

I actually know a 30 year IRS agent and even she says the 87,000 is just a replace retirees and attrition over the years from agents to secretaries and IT people. So they can modernized IRS database and storage

Yet again these Republicans know that they’re just too frayed tell their voters the truth and because you got passed by a Democratic House and president it’s somehow not for the American people

That’s what Republicans do if they don’t like the facts it does create their own

Even Tucker briefly talked about the debacle on the hill and then he went into a rant of the woke Democrats change the name of turkey to turkey put a two second Internet search show the state department change the spelling of turkey to Turkiye At the request of the Turkish Government.

But of course Tucker left that out …she how they operate
I'll ask you the same question I asked Pete (I should have known better). When the democrats were trying to pass that big spending bill early in Bidens tenure (build back better, or whatever), it took many iterations, because the moderates and the progressives simply couldn't agree.

How is this, so different from that?