View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 04:58 PM   #143
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Bumping this up to show what a scummy liar Jim is.
your quote I responded to...

"nothing at yesterday's hearing about gay prostitutes, glass breaking from the inside or any of the other vile right wing insults/theories."

Paul, I don't think you are anti gay. I was teasing about a very legitimate interpretation of what you said. That the word "gay" is one of the right wing "insults".

And it is true, that when Senator Lindsay Graham angers liberals, they routinely attack him by resurrecting rumors that he's gay.

And I don't care if Paul Pelosi is gay, or if he was attacked by a random intruder. But the left chose to make this a political weapon, so we have the right to know the truth. All we need to do, is see the bodycam video. Obviously, those in control, don't want that bodycam video released. If the bodycam video showed the attacker beating Mr Pelosi while yelling "Trump paid me to do it!", obviously we'd have seen it. The logical conclusion is that we haven't seen the video, because those in charge don't like whats on there. That may well not be the case, but it's a logical conclusion.

And for scummy liars, I keep telling you that it was an NBC affiliate in San Francisco, who reported that those who saw the bodycam video, say it didn't look like an intruder. NBC, not foxnews.

So you are lying when you say it's only the rightwing perpetuating the myth. Unless you contend that the NBC affiliate in San Francisco is right wing. Is that what you're saying?

Make that wrong.