Thread: Game Time!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
Saltheart

I can't say I liked the decision to punt twice on like the 35 yeard line. That made no sense to me. Also , why we couldn't get a point at all in the second half is a mistery.

I'm not going to complain about bad calls. We got our butt kicked to the extent that a call here and there at random would not have changed the outcome. With the new rules to protect the players I have no idea whats pass interference , roughing the receiver , helmet to helmet OK here but not there , etc. That is all now in he realm of ref judgement calls. No more black and white on that stuff. The few "bad " calls were spread out pretty evenly as I see it.

Its not worth arguing Welker with morons who so quickly forget all he has done for the team over the years. The guy was a great Patriot and if he's gone next year I'll miss him but he'll always be remembered as a great player in my mind.

I'm surprised there is no talk about the Wilfork situation. The whole game they doubled up on him and yet we didn't take advantage of the extra guy he tied up. That should have resulted in a linebacker in Flacco's face all day long.

You got to love football. The one game a week makes each game big and you instantly miss it when the season is over. Got to find something new to do on Sundays now!

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote