View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #11
Slipknot
Super Moderator

A very memorable live show for me was John Lee hooker at Chuy's in Tempe, AZ one night in 1984. We got the a little late and had to stand since all the tables were taken. By the time the show was on the last song Boom Boom boom he had the place absolutely going nuts. He was incredible to see live. As he walked off stage to the back i got to shake his hand. He's a legend if you ask me. Here is a youtube of the last song that night but from elsewhere and not nearly as good.

Another couple I was there shows = Pink Floyd Foxboro, Roger Waters the Wall a couple years ago, Jerry Garcia acoustic at the Opera house, the Dead in Maine at a racetrack about 1988, the Dead Ventura ,CA 1984.
My first concert was Boston 1978, I sat behind the stage at the Garden and they put up some huge organ and we couldn't see anything.
Saw the Boss Bruce Springsteen at the Garden in 1980 on my 20th birthday, good show.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote