View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #27
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Time Magazine>TimeWarner>The Grunwald Family

TimeWarner is run by Henry Grunwald who last I knew was a devout Reagan republican. Grunwald was in fact made the ambassador to Austria I believe during Reagan's term in office. However, I think that Time is subservient to the liberal side of polictics. Grunwalds daughter, Mandy, has been involved in democratic politics for years as an operative for one elected official or another. Mandy is in fact Senator elect Elizabeth Warren's chief of staff. Grunwald was working for the dem's in Washington and was sent by the party to Massachusetts with Warren to do whatever she had to do to help get Warren elected. It is an interesting aside to this deal. The Grunwald's own at least two properties fronting the water just north of the Tashmoo opening on the Vineyard. I knew who she was from there, because a dear fiend did work for the family. I once jumped her jeep, so she and her brother could make the ferry. She did offer a twenty, but I turned her down. She also authored at least one children's book to good reviews.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman