View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #21
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

no one is asking you to move, but you cannot ignore the volumes of data that TX has one of the fastest growing affluent, educated populations, booming economy, low taxes, great culture and in some areas, not all - fantastic school systems. texas people are some of the friendliest you will ever meet. Paul - there is a reason all these people are moving here. There is a reason hundreds of people from my company have relocated. I am surrounded by people from MA , NH and RI. I respect people for where every they live and understand the balance of life. No place is perfect for everyone. But you (and others) come across as uninformed when you try to throw out some random data or stereotype. You're wrong. I know, I've done the research and I have lived in CT, MA, RI, CA.
I dont recall the number but "The South" is in the book of 50 things liberals love to hate.
Back to the original thread - TX is standing up for itself. You can wave hello to Fritz, Manuel, or Diego from the UN as you walk into your polling station.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all