View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:33 AM   #73
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I like how the Forbes link Scott posted contains a link to another Forbes article posted the day after that rips apart the first one.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
there are a few opinion pcs linked to the article on the subject...the one to which you refer is a very brief, smarmy retort which is long on arrogance and insults and short on specifics...... the other linked pcs support the idea that GM is not "fixed" despite all of the government guidance and financial assistance and looming losses that the taxpayers will incur as a result of the direction that was chosed to "save" GM(unions interests) ....stock price doesn't look so hot if you are at all concerned about the tax payers

I guess if you consider that "rips apart"

General Motor's Restructuring Plan Won't Work - Business Insider

General Motors' executive shake-up points to struggles at carmaker - latimes.com
treason?...this one is great...hate it when they make it tough to fudge the numbers

As GM struggles to boost sales, image is everything

as you read through these you notice many similarities between Government Motors and the Current Admin.....lots of hype and rhetoric, contrived numbers to claim that things are better than they really are, dependence on government(s), dissaray and a lot of failure deflected in one way or another...not so big on openess and transparency.....and on

probably time for a new, very expensive campaign

Last edited by scottw; 08-24-2012 at 05:20 AM..