View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:45 AM   #52
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
Sheeple wasn't my word. Obviously it is subjective. Very little has changed for small business under Obama. this would be a "sheeple" statement
Many people who speak out against voting for him talk about the fear of what he Will do. will do, won't do, has done, hasn't done...pretty normal I think
The nra is big on that. Makes me want to get their sticker off my truck. maybe the gun racks and rebel flag should go too?
Scare tactics. like an ad showing your opponent pushing a woman in a wheelchair off a cliff or a commercial where a guy claims his wife's death was the direct result of your opponent
But concern for your business is an understandable reason.brilliant!....but wait, if nothing has changed, as you say, then the concern is unfounded and the reason illegitimate just like the NRA...no? better scrape the NSBA/NFIB bumper stickers off as well .....we could call it "subjective sheeple fear"
I fear for a country where billionaires change the tax system so the middle class gets hammered harder while they pay a tiny percent. according to Forbes there are 403 US billionaires and about 30 in double digits, do the math and see that even collection of all of their wealth combined wouldn't put a dent in the massive SPENDING PROBLEM
how that helps the deficit is beyond me.i also don't get how that makes a better country.perhaps it's a perception problem
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you are so caught up in straw dogs and talking points that you dismiss, ignore or denounce anything that doesn't jive with your story line....what would "makes a better country" would be getting back on a fiscally responsible path by reducing the burden of government and reviving the principles that made us "better" in the first place.......one of the "sides' that you often speak of has absolutely no intention of doing either

noone wants to "work" for an entity that is so bloated and irresponsible with what is already being provided them.... giving them even more would be an exercise in futility and enablement....see California below...

Last edited by scottw; 08-22-2012 at 07:44 AM..