View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #14
bart
Red Eye Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzo View Post
Just another heads up - I saw you posted in the boat forum about getting a 31lb bass on a bunker in narragansetts bay... the title of the thread said the fishing was hot. I told my boat buddies, they know your boat, where you launch from, they'll be hitting up your spots. Just to be safe, I told a handful of my shore buddies to post up all night at the areas you shore fish to make sure we find out if there is a night bite going on. I hope there is because me and all my north shore buddies have vacation in your area next week and we'll be out everynight. Some of my buddies have other buddies that throw tons of trash on the ground, they have no respect for anything, so sorry in advance about the litter in places. In the meantime, I'll be at the canal networking with about a dozen guys I network with down there to figure out where the bite is.
so true. PIemma, you don't see the hypocrisy in your thread? Last year when the fall run started in Aug(like it always does) you were quick to point out that the fish were in the canal and only you and a few other guys knew about it( which was incorrect). And it seems like every year you get into fish in the Bay you have to come on here and announce that as well. You are as guilty as anyone, please come to grips with that. Happy your nephew got a 30 though...
bart is offline   Reply With Quote