Thread: The Flea PArty
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
FishermanTim

I see these protestors, and I see either "priviledged" college liberal arts students (a degree to wipe arse with) and hooligans that are there to "stir things up". Hey, if you are fighting for a noble cause, why do you have to cover your face, unless you are a wanted man or plan on starting trouble and fleeing like a coward!

I love how these clowns are SOOOO willing to do whatever they can and screw up the daily lives of those hard-working individuals that they are "supposed" to fighting for?
These "socially conscious" smartasses seem to be well-dressed for someone that's suffering to make ends meet, and yet they don't have jobs and are no longer going to school?

Funny, but I always thought that a protest was supposed to allow people to pass, otherwise they are creating a public disturbance?
Then, of course, our glorious leaders put their feet in their collective mouths, as well as their heads up their asses, when they allowed these slackers to squat WITHOUT A PERMIT!!!!!

Then to add further insult to this fustercluck, we residents of the city and state are PAYING for their electricity and waste (trash and toilets) to a tune of more than $2,000,000.00

I think it's time to get these protesters to move on to their next worthy cause. Maybe there's a Starbucks that needs a barrista or a Fridays that is in need of a snappy dressing waitstaff?