View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
chefchris401
Chris Blouin

Luxe Burger Bar on Facebook

I got the OK from the boss man just so everyone knows.

Guys and Girls of striped bass.com if you could please take a minute of your time and join our facebook page, we are having an inside the corporation competion of what restaurant can get the most new "like us" sign ups.

the link is:

LUXE Burger Bar - Restaurant - Providence, RI | Facebook

we are making a big marketing push on facebook, twitter and all other social media sites.

I dont peronsally have a fb page so i cant add any of you to my page.

Please "like us" and tell them that "chef chris" sent you so I get credit and can stop hearing the managemnet harp on me. Post a funny comment or whatever just nothing to get me in trouble please. Be creative!

We are also doing a BYOB (Build Your Own Burger) Contest of your dreams competion right now. Basically you pick out all the ingredients then add one special ingredient of your choice with is not listed on the options. The winning burger and maker will get to be on TV Maitre D with Joe Zito, their burger will be featured on our menu for one year, and $500 in Chow Fun Gift Card which is good at any of our five restaurants.

Thanks guys it will help me out a lot and get corporate off my back

If you guys stop in for dinner or lunch let the server or bartender know and Ill grab you a beer or something

Thanks Everybody.

STORMR Pro Staff Member
chefchris401 is offline   Reply With Quote