View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 01:19 PM   #23
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Fishbones,
The reason we are doing this way is because sometimes the charity is a little slow in processing checks. Once I get the check I am going to pass your info along to John and you'll be in the tournament. Then I'll mail the check and your form to the charity. That way you arent waiting to get into the tournament. And that way I know that that donation was for the tournament. I am doing alot of fundraising and this also simplifies it so I know that that check was to enter that person in the tournament.
Hope it didnt cause any confusion. Im hoping to simplify it.
Everything's clear. The right addy was right on the page that linked to the form. There are 2 other Boston addy's on the form itself. I just wanted to confirm because I'm printing out a form for a friend who wants to do the tourney and I wanted to make sure that I give him the right address to send it to. Kudos to you, Greg. It's a great thing your doing here!

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote