Thread: Cairo
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #13
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
maybe another Cairo speech by MuBarack Obama is in order...the muslim street swooned last time didn't they?..he could hypnotize them with his brilliant oratory, maybe send in NASA to help out with the self-esteem thing
some coincidences are odd...arent they?

William Jefferson Clinton....
B.J.Clinton

Barack Hussein Obama....

(Mu)barak (Saddam) Hussein O(s)ama Binladen

OBAMA/BIDEN.....Hope&Change

O(s)ama/Bi(nla)den

weird probably just coincidence

I wonder what ever happened to the people who said that these "types" weren't ready for democracy...that the elections in Iraq would never take place and that for all of his faults, we would have been better leaving a dictator in place because that was the only practical way to keep the various factions in check...these protests may have started as "educated student protests" but these students are highly radicalized in their schools...there is the very real possibility that the new order is far more dangerous and radical than the old...sort of like Iran way back when, I wonder when the executions will begin?...infact, the parallels are striking...if you judge an administration...Carter, Clinton, Obama by how dangerous the world becomes and how empowered foreign aggressors become under their watch...the dems come out WAY UP on top... I guess they are good at something...

Last edited by scottw; 02-03-2011 at 08:36 AM..