View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #8
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
This is the kind of response that always amuses me. What deaths? What's a situation where releasing this information and our government being held accountable will cause the death of Americans? What "good people with good intentions" are now at risk moreso this week than they were last week before the release?

You spout the same baseless, sensationalist rhetoric as Hilary Clinton been about this topic. Terrorists are no more motivated to kill Americans today than they were last week. The Taliban isn't going to work any harder to destabilize Afghanistan today than they did last week. Iran wasn't about to give up their nuclear program and has changed their mind now.

I *do* completely agree with you that he's self serving with a personal vendetta, but I have yet to read of any information released that substantiates the "Americans are going to die because of this" garbage.

So again I ask, who are the "good people with good intentions" that are going to die because of this?
I'm glad your amused JD. I'm not alone in my analysis that people will lose thier lifes over this. I'm glad you think of that as garbage.
So you think this pathetic rapist is doing the world a great service.Speaks volumes of you.