Thread: Ho Ho Ho
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #8
scottw

Originally Posted by Piscator
Any kids who's parents work hard and make an honest living will get their gifts taken away by the government to give to the "poor"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Did that happen to either of you as a direct result of the current administration?
I'm not a scientist , but that would appear to be a metaphor for Obama and his administration's "clearly stated" redistributionist metality and policies, the assault on the middle class and massive expansion of the dependent class.....

I suppose if your heath insurance premiums have soared recently as a result of the parts of the health care legislation that have been enacted and the reaction by heath insurance companies to the increase premiums to compensate for the added burden means that you have less to spend on presents for the kiddies.... that would be fewer presents as a direct result of the current administration and their attempt to give their own government provided presents

but it's not even Christmas "They can expect fewer gifts under the tree this year thanks to OBAMA"... yet... soooooooo...we'll have to wait and see how many elves file for unemployment

if he touches my presents...I'll give him a fat lip :

Last edited by scottw; 11-28-2010 at 07:55 AM..