Thread: Tea Party?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:45 AM   #7
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabuggy View Post
The dude that hit him is white, not that matters, but was he a Democrat or a Republican? He looks a lot like the idiots that hang near the USPS with pix of Obama with a Hitler mustache. That pisses me off. Not because I love Obama, but because he is the President. They have their rights, but have no respect for others rights. I have said awful things to them and called them terrible names, but I cannot piss them off.
Sounds like Tea Party People to me...if they have reached the point in their lives where standing in front of the Post Office in the Land of Barney Frank with pictures of the President with funny little moustaches is how they choose to spend their precious time on earth, I'm guessing the best that they were hoping for was for someone to walk by and start yelling "awful things and terrible names" at them......you just gave them exactly what they were looking for and probably made their week! ...not sure what that has to do with Obama's fat lip which should make the teleprompter reading interesting for a while..

some Presidential injuries are amusing...remember when Clinton got drunk and was chasing hookers around Greg Norman's house and wrecked his ankle and ended up in a wheel chair? then GW tried to strangle himself with a pretzel...now Barry tries to take it to the rim and get's rejected(something symbolic there)...call it "Hack a Hack"... and ends up with 12 in the lip...200 million dollars a day and we can't even protect the presidential LIP

Last edited by scottw; 11-27-2010 at 06:13 AM..