View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 02:32 PM   #11
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Johnny D -

I suprised, you actually listed things that, as far as I know, the feds are actually doing...you didn't make anything up.

Now, in your first post, you said the feds were doing these things under "disguse" of national security concerns.

The use of the word "disguise" implies that YOU think the feds had some other motive, other than national security for, say, warrantless wiretapping. SO, if the feds aren't doing these things to deter terrorist attack (which I contend they are), why are the feds doing these things? Do you really think the feds want to know whether Johnny D likes vanilla or chocolate icecream? You think NSA is keeping a list of people who are against the Patriot Act?

exactly, they were only pretending to care about national security and used the man caused disaster on 9/11 to give themselves access to your wife calling you with a list of groceries to pick up on the way home from work....it's all very sinister ...in other words...democrats know what's best for you ....and republicans know what you're having for dinner tonight better not be a Happy Meal