View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 08:25 AM   #10
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
Simply put; I don't support their viewpoint and thus the areas that gave the most support for him will see the least from me directly. I will make exceptions for some businesses but when I need things like gas or something I can buy in another town that is what I will do. Same goes for Duval, I enjoy New Hampshire.
The hollow threats upon businesses in towns that voted for certain people is weak.

Using political motivations as a reason to not use a certain vendor is seriously pathetic.

Booger has staunchly opposite political views compared to me but I consider him a good guy and will use his plugs till the cows come home. I don't really give a damn who he voted for, he makes a good product.

Your and your buddies 'wallets' aren't going to change anyone's views as they're personal views, and frankly none of your business.

I don't really care who the guys at CMS voted for. They're a great bunch of helpful and informative guys who deserve the dollars people give them as they run a quality business.

New Hampshire?
Move there.
Don't let the door hit you in the a@#.

By the way, make sure you find out where any seafood you buy came from.
If it came out of New Bedford, don't bother buying it.

Ski Quicks Hole