View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #79
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
No, she specifically says the 75,000 a day was being spent on the Costa Del Sol hotel, and that the American Taxpayer was bearing the brunt.

I don't believe the Whitehouse has released any numbers other to say that private expenses were being covered by the Obama's.

So how does she know how much it cost? Did someone look on the back of the room door where they list the outrageously inflated rates? Wouldn't one think that if there were 40-60 rooms booked that they'd get one hell of a discount?

Lots of accusations and little in the way of fact.

-spence
who fing cares? use whatever numbers that you want, it doesn't change the perception of the mini break

here, I'll put in in a way that even a democrat can understand...no lavish trip to Spain by the First Lady and her friends ever fed a hungry child.... get that Jimmy???? noone has suggested that they shouldn't get protection or that their kids should be abducted...it's not complicated....it's about the appearance of it all at a time when the American economy and Americans are suffering and juxtaposed against the rhetoric of these two aholes for the last two years....EVERY ARTICAL HAS POINTED THIS OUT...from the left and the right....tone deaf Obamas!!!...enjoying their own little world of opulence while they wreck the country, everything with these people has been over the top from the beginning, how many dollars do you think have been spent by, for or at the request of Obama since he began his campaign to present day...all told ? frightening thought.......even the leftwing media has coalesced around a message of "the optics" of the trip and how badly it has played out in the minds of average people....geeze...they're not feeekin' royalty...or are they?

BTW...I hear they're flying Bo to Hawaii for a session with a world renowned puppy groomer and a little canine R&R

Last edited by scottw; 08-11-2010 at 12:57 PM..