View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #50
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
"spout"

the thread goes south when the Obamoron has exhausted himself trying to defend the indefensible with regard to this president and fails to explain why criticizong his actions are "hypocritical" but his clearly hypocritical actions are not.......the list with this president is getting long and we're not two years in...you can only spin for so long before you get dizzy and fall down Paul...you should wear a helmet...

when I think of "classy", I think of the photo of Obama with his feet up on the hallowed Resolute desk of the Oval Office...now that's "CLASSY"...or classless...as it were...
Between your rampant mis-information, daily non sequitur rants, childish name calling and abuse of cut and paste...I'm not sure you're standing on firm ground to accuse anyone of failing to defend themselves.

You could be useful in describing the concept of entropy to a lay person though. Some of the Ask Spence questions are getting into physics and I might need a simplistic example that everyone can relate to

-spence