Thread: Silence
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 01:24 PM   #18
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
I never said once that I was okay with it. I've been against both these wars from the very beginning.did you have an alternative suggestion? There's limited media attention because reports on the wars don't bring the same ratings as they used to that is pathetic - all news outlets come strictly to ratings and sales .not true, the ratings and sales for the mainstream Obama media are generally in the toilet exactly because they operate on an very biased agenda rather than reporting the news... The public has tragically become numb to the daily reports of soldier deaths. maybe you have but I doubt that patriotic Americans will ever become "numb" to troop deaths Just like article you posted states, the average American isn't directly affected by the wars because the government refuses to ask to raise taxes in order to pay for it.

In one breath you want them home, in the next you criticize the plan to pull them out. Can't bring the soldiers home without (as in your words) forfeiting.
stop dancing around it...the media can't advance the agenda of the left right now by criticizing the troops and the wars and the President to gain political advantage....it's that simple...kick Obama's ass out in 2012 and if there are still troops abroad fighting...the media will suddenly become fixated again