View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
and then there's this little gem

Provincetown, Massachusetts "to rethink condom policy," reports the Boston Globe. After Governor Deval Patrick "expressed concern" the School Committee will revisit its policy of providing free condoms to "the Cape Cod community's elementary school, which serves preschoolers to sixth-graders."

The conservative new regulations will limit free condom distribution to the preschool through fourth grade, but will offer protection to all sexually active fifth and sixth graders:

"If parents are that upset, and we have to revise it to fifth- and sixth-graders, then that would be fine with me,'' said [School Committee member Carrie] Notaro, who has a preschooler and a second-grader in the elementary school.

Parents however will have no say in whether their fifth-grader is authorized to get a condom, Notaro noted, since kids aren't "going to ask their parents anyway."
Right.
Obama called Provincetown and said 'give condoms to kids, NOW'

"The Voters are starting to wake up"

What if they don't?
I think we could use a little balance, which I have been consistent with saying in previous posts, however what if the mass exodus of dem's from the House Senate doesn't happen...
what will that mean?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"