View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #24
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Actually what I don't read is most of your posts b/c I find you (and a few others) to be poisonous and filled with hate (which I actually think is quite sad). Hopefully, your not. someone needs to look in the mirror

So the troops are no longer fighting? yes, with one hand tied behind their back... I guess you can not criticize the troops but can criticize the commander in chief exactly, the cic is ultimately responsible for the troops and not the other way around ..get it???- ok, I understand the difference now.:rotf2I I don't think you do: I thought that was insubordination???? when someone is restricting your ability to keep yourself from being killed, someone ought to speak up, it's not the troops fault people like you elected such an incompetent

Your right, I didn't read the article and frankly from what I heard, try reading, it's not that long and then you might actually know what you are talking about...at least a little bit for once... didn't think what he said was that bad. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of people who flip flop depending what party they are talking about.
you failed