View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #71
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
I haven't really provided any info... but when I do, you can bet that there's a link with it - especially when I copy/paste.
and that matters because?...you dismiss my c/p as quickly as you dismiss my opinion if it challenges your world view, this is just your intellectually weak method to change the subject ....from now on just assume that everything I write and think is because Fox News told me and you will be quite satisfied and you won't have to keep repeating yourself....although...full disclosure...I've never watched Fox News in my life...we've never seen the need to have anything more than basic cable so I don't get the Fox News Channel and all of the programming that you abhor....of course, that means that I'm denying myself the enlightment from brainiacs like Maher, Matthews and the other cable channels....etc....

if you think about it..Obama's entire life and presidency is a cut and paste and he doesn't have to back anything up, he just keeps attacking anyone that does not play by his rules

did you write your letter yet?...you know...to "thank him"...he's waiting...

Last edited by scottw; 04-21-2010 at 01:38 PM..