Thread: Seal Krete
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

Seal Krete

Every winter I spend X amount of money on clear coats just to try . Think I'm up around 2k now and my basement is a bomb . I've bought some very bad stuff .Some so volatile if I spilled a gallon it would be instantly airborn (but heavier than air) and my gas pilots in my furnace ,water heater,dryer, would probably ignite my house . Fun hobby aye ? .. I got into a little jam with a company year before last that sent me thier product in a plain unlabled can . ($85.00 a gallon).. I sent them a reply that I wasn't happy,, Like ,, What's in this can ? .. The product I bought had a name and was pictured in a labeled can . The said " We ran out of cans " so I said ,, "I'm sending it back " I want what I ordered !!!! .. so ,, shhh .. I cracked the can,, dunked a plug in it ,, resealed and sent it back .. So a week later the product arrives and to my suprise its a can of "Seal Krete" .. I call them back .. " Hey ,,This isn't what I ordered ... They replied ,, "Same Stuff " I was pissed .. I googled and saw Seal Krete $25 a can .. I've worked at factory's and watch as they packaged product ,then changed packaging and continue running same stuff .. So I know this happens .. Anyways .. I tried it a season and thought it was pretty good .. Very "Safe" to use ,, 1 part ,,, water base ,,and holds up as good as pretty much any thing (except that real explosive stuff I had).. Just dip and hang .. Dry to the touch the next day but takes about a month(rubbery) to fully cure ..and the price is right .. I highly recomend trying it for this years proto's.. See what you think .. I've passed this info along to others last year .. I'm giving this out so you guys don't kill yourselfs with some of this other stuff .. Dip and dab butt of plug with a paper towel ..

Hi Gloss clear sealer for use over painted, stained or bare concrete surfaces. Perfect sealer for you epoxy painted garage floor.

Belcher Goonfoock (retired)
(dob 4-21-07)
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote