View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #41
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
JD...your constant whining about "cut and paste" and "sources" is really absurd, you will dismiss any "cut and paste" or otherwise that does not agree with your remarkably informed world view regardless of the source....the source will also be dismissed if it does not meet your "standards" (and honestly, who the bleep are you?)...so who is narrow-minded? Nothing more than another way for a libterd to say "shut up".

Merry Christmas (hope that's not offensive)
Nice selective deletion.

Thank you for emphasizing my point - along with pointing out quite a bit of your own hypocrisy - by addressing one abstract part of a post (or two words in this case), ignore the rest and then declare victory.

My dismissal of you're "copy/paste" method of proving a point is because you don't add anything to it, nor give anyone the opportunity to look at the article by posting what the source is. Many of your 'points' are essentially "Read this..... see, you're wrong," with nothing added to it. Add in a couple backhanded insults and that sums up about half your posts.

I dismiss sources when they're commentaries, due to being opinions filled with little supported fact. I don't believe I have blindly dismissed *actual data* as you like to do.

When you get a chance, you're welcome to address the rest of that post, as opposed to just two words within it.