View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:34 AM   #37
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
By using "tard" you are in fact behaving as a "terd".

This is of course using your own definitions.

Sounds pretty hypocritical and inconsistent, which fits JD's analysis of your opinions on climate change.

-spence
I would never claim to be above some hypocricy or inconsistency as I would never assume to be smarter than the next guy ...that's for the terd's although I'm happy to poke fun at the guy who claims to be both...

My reference to the Mass. voters (and I should include RI for sending and/or returning the the likes of Patrick Kennedy and Sheldon Whitehouse) was based on the result of their voting record and the demonstrably despicable people that they put into office, I even offered them the liberals favorite excuse for bad behaviour which was the ability to claim victimhood from some invented disease....

a terd would have dismissed them as ignorant and uneducated and possibly suggested that they not be allowed to vote until they passed a competency test.....sound familiar? the terd goes far beyond poking fun, the terd need to completely discredit you and generally not based on your arguments but by cornering you as a racist, bigot, denier, truther, etc........or worst of all ..a conservative...

I don't claim to have all of the answers regarding climate change/global warming...I do have a lot of questions and a healthy skepticism for the arrogant pukes who have decided that there is no debate and it's their way or the highway...

this has become familiar and is repeated here, in Washington and with the Climate questions....one side has decided that it's their way and there will be no debate, the terd bristles when his world view is challenged and to do so illicits some very vicious attacks, the libterds currently operate as thugs...they have to operate this way because it's the most efficient way to carry the constant promotion of their propoganda and lies, manitaining lies is hard work, time is showing their world view to be quite faulty but they are in so deep that they can only ratchet up the rhetoric.....it will be interesting to see how it plays out....not going so well in Copenhagen or Washington at the moment despite the "we are right and everyone else is lying" approach....

JD's analysis....that's funny...lot's of assumptions there as well...but maybe I just don't understand