View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 11:24 AM   #24
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

What's wrong with people like you?

What should we do? NOT hunt down Saddam OR people like him?...should we wait for him to blow up the Prudential Center on Christmas Eve? ..maybe a couple of elementary schools too? ...what about a football stadium on a Sunday, would that put a fire under your ass??....what would it take for people like you to feel it's time to act? Does someone in YOUR immediate family have to perish in order for you to agree that action has to be taken? ...tell me, what should we do, ....should we allow him to grow, perhaps become better aquainted with BenLoser? Maybe they can team up, then would it make sense to you?.. Do you honestly believe Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9-11? Do you think he was home watching sports center when it happened? GET REAL!! ..should we just keep erecting the WTC while terrorists continue to knock it down?...now tell me, what should we do...should the U.S. bend over and hold its own ankles while terrorists like him...continue to terrorize the world?..The problem with people like you, is that you HATE BUSH. So of course, you hate everything he does. GET OVER IT!! I'm not a Bush activist or fan, I always felt he had an evil grin, but I STILL FEEL TERRORISTS NEED TO BE DEALT WITH!!..and I'm happy that he had the balls to ACT...Why do we always have to wait to get slapped in the face before we react? Why can't we be the aggressor for once? ....should we have kept the weapon inspectors in Iraq chasing ghosts for the next 20 years?? ..and the protestors in N.Y.??....whats the deal with that? what are they accomplishing??..stopping people from making a living by stopping traffic? interfering with our police units, stopping them from doing their real jobs. Whats the gain in that? I hope all those protestors got their homes vandalized & looted while they were lying there being stupid. If they want to voice their opinion, they should flood the email and post office boxes of their leaders, whether it be their representatives/congressmen/president...but NOT by interfering with their fellow U.S. citizens & their lively-hood.

What you DON'T understand is that OUR boys & girls over in Iraq...get news of these protests and they begin to question their mission, causing them to lose focus...and become more vunerable to attack. THEY'RE SO YOUNG AND VUNERABLE TO START OFF WITH!! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS by showing support for your nation ...if it's negative, try to shut up until it's over. Let's give our soldiers time to accomplish their mission and get home safely before trying to cloud their minds.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE?

My father taught me to SHUT UP, when I didn't have a better suggestion/solution,...so what's your suggestion??...WHAT SHOULD THE U.S.A. DO ABOUT TERRORISM?

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

....."AS LONG AS IT TAKES"....

Last edited by bloocrab; 03-27-2003 at 11:32 AM..

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote