View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #21
Mr. Sandman

As of right now...the B's are kickin ass...2nd place in the LEAGUE
http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm...NAV|STN|League

I hope Savard is OK...we will need his skills tonight.
Lucic did hammer that guys face but good. Watched in it super slow mode and those last two shots had to hurt...lucic was pulling his head toward himself while connecting solidly to his right eye and then his nose. He will remember that for a while.

I knew this team was coming together last season...IMO it all started with Lucic and the line was drawn in the sand when we played the Caps at home after loosing big to them away and mopped them up and this carried thru the end of the season to the playoffs.

I think with all 4 lines clicking like this and 2 hot goalies no one can beat us. Sure we can loose a game hear and there but if they can maintain this focus and attitude we will be in good shape barring any injuries. No team has a 4th line that can score like the B's and our layered defense is keeping them at bay.

The recipe to beat the Hab's is to forecheck the hell out of them and don't them them build up any speed in neutral ice. Also, it looks like Price shot is wad, we need to pound him with shots.

Also I miss Ference...I feel comfortable when he has the puck but that said, Hunwick is playing like this is the last 8 weeks of his life.

The Bruins are back! I love this game, so much more interesting and much more skill required than most other team sports, not to mention the level of fitness far exceeds any other team sport.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman; 11-22-2008 at 12:07 PM..
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote