Thread: YES!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #37
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
As a MAJOR critic of BO, I disagree. This is a historic day. I think its great we have an African American president.
I can't believe some of the responses on the slo-jo website:
'www.projo.com' 'your turn'

The 1017 response is to me, the logical type of response that I hope most people feel if they voted for McCain. They offer a position they hope BO takes, points out an obvious, w/o being negative... Sounds like an RIJ response...

The others.
I only hope it is one right-wing-nut posting all of these...

November 5, 2008 10:17 a.m.

The best man - John McCain - sadly lost. Obama's election is a historical event, but Obama must govern from the center to have any hope of success, or Republicans will overtake the House and Senate in 2010, and the Presidency overwhelmingly in 2012.

November 5, 2008 10:14 a.m.

This is a REAL sad day for Americans. We are looking at a guy who believes in partial birth abortion, giving illegals drivers licenses, giving money to those who DO NOT pay any taxes, cavorting and associating with KNOWN terrorists who HATE this country, wants to change the Constitution so that conservatives cannot have radio talk shows,...etc. It is clear we are living in the last days where God has sent those who do not believe in him a strong delusion so that they CANNOT believe. You had better WAKE UP!!!!!

November 5, 2008 10:13 a.m.

Lord, forgive them for they know not what they've done. Clearly, Americans are scared for their future. Scared plus ignorant equals disaster.

November 5, 2008 10:12 a.m.

Obama is not our first Black President, he is our first bi-racial president. He is not African-American either he was born in Hawaii (or so he says). I was a die-hard Democrat until this election, and I don't change my opinions easy. Let's just hope the next four years go by quickly and without too much change (I like my paper money)

November 5, 2008 10:05 a.m.

November 5- I so agree... The Antichrist has arrived. The salvation of all souls is imperative!

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"