View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #12
2na

I got pulled over for just one plate 10 years ago or so (right after they changed the law I believe) right at the end of Suicide Ally early (8-9 AM) one Sunday morning. I had removed my front plate because I used to plow with the truck during the winter, then strip the plow frame off and attach my front mount to the posts, so the plate was in the way. The statie was sitting in the old rest area, and I was the only one on the road, wasn't speeding, saw him a mile away. Didn't have a front mount on either. When he walked up to my truck he asked "Do you know why I pulled you over?" and I replied "At the expense of sounding like a hole, I have no idea.". He laughed, told me it was because I only had one plate, gave me a warning and sent me on my way. So there's at least one of us out there. Went home, found it, put it back on and have never had a problem since.

So Swimmer, the truth is the blue stripe on the black decal is an officer? I wondered myself, being in Truro I figured it was something I really didn't want to know.

All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing.
2na is offline   Reply With Quote