Thread: DONE YET?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #17
scottw

Spence, whay do you think Hillary is so happy right now? I heard her yesterday and she's downright giddy...because she knows...in politics, if you don't define yourself you run the risk of allowing your opponent to define you...she knew that like in sports an upstart underdog team might make an early run at you but over time, the adrenalin will wear off and they'll make mistakes, Obama was exciting and new but he hasn't been around long enough to have a solid track record and these little things keep popping up that in the long run will result in doubt in the minds of the voters in the middle that you speak of...in my opinion the middle doesn't vote for the one they most support but against the one they have the most doubt about

those pics were from a news story immediately after super tuesday showing two Obama offices opening in the Houston area which were "opened by supporters and expected to be full of paid staffers by the end of the week", I gusee I should have said Obama's houston campaign supporters offices to be staffed in a few days or something....noone ever disputed the story, noone ever disputed the existence of the flag and never explained it either..it was not photoshopped, you should watch the follow up interview with the woman involved...pretty funny

bottom line, stuff like this along with Bill Ayers, the Rev., the things his wife says on occasion, Retzko, and a number of others are beginning to add up to larger questions, Hillary has artfully stayed away from directly attacking because she'll need his supporters in the long term, she'll attempt to place the blame for Obama's failure on the right...which makes perfect sense...she's going to have one hell of an argument come the convention, we'll see what hapens