Thread: DONE YET?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 10:50 AM   #8
scottw

scenes from Obama's Houston supporters offices...but don't believe your eyes...it's probably just a case of "untrained ears" or untrained eyes too unsophisticated to understand the subtleties...RIGHT?

Ernesto "Che" Guevara (May 14, 1928 – October 9, 1967), commonly known as Che Guevara, El Che, or simply Che, was an Argentine "Marxist" revolutionary, politician, author, military theorist, physician, and guerrilla leader.

Hillary was for NAFTA before she was against it...wasn't she?

Spence, are we banning ranting now? Just because you have fancy pants it doesn't make you the smartest guy in the room ...

on your buddy Marx, I've read his stuff....actually it's very appealing in many ways, and he did have a great beard...but like most "academics", the real world has effects that are never accounted in the "closed system" where thay are created, I mean, look, if I wanted to hang around smoking pot all day with my buddies, John Lennin softly singing IMAGINE in the background, then I would probably be a big Marx fan, there's a lot there to justify my lay-aboutness, and afterall, can you really hold a guy accountable for other people that read his writings, get inspired and then go out and cause death, misery and repression an massive scales...funny though Marx, in all I've read about him, I can't find anything anywhere that says what he did for work...he was a self-annointed expert on social order, industry and commerce, government and I guess pretty much everything, yet having never held a job in the private sector, at least for very long...sounds remarkable like most elected democrats that come to mind...experts because they deem thenselves experts on everything and everything with little or no actual experience except maybe lawyering...hmmm

Marx was not able to hold a regular job. He was a parasite to his wife, Jenny (she had more class than Marx and was from a higher class than Marx), and his more affluent philosophical comrade, Friedrich Engels

Dad, can't disagree with that, but it seems that the TRUTH increasingly is becoming arbitrary and subject to political expedience...

Nebe....never mind

Love you guys...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20080211ObamaCheHouston.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	27199   Click image for larger version

Name:	20080211ObamaCheHouston2.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	27200  

Last edited by scottw; 05-06-2008 at 02:58 PM..