Thread: Bruins game
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #6
teaser
Wave Jumper

Mr. Sandman do you mean you'd rather see them get rid of Tim Thomas because he's having it tough right now or is it because you think Manny Fernandez isn't worth what Tim Thomas is for trade value?

I think they should definately gid rid of Manny because he's got nothing left in him after he blew his knees out again and another one that should absolutely go is Ferrence ... he just plain sucks. If there is a critical turnover in a game you don't have to look very far to see it was his doing.

I like the B's overall even though they're a young team and getting a superstar isn't going to really make a drastic change for them, they just need to get the more experienced players to knuckle down and get back to basics and build off that like before when they were doing good.

Alex Auld is absolutely the best goaltender they have but we can probably say goodbye to him after this year because he's a free agent and Boston already has 2 tenders on contract and they're still looking at Rask for the future.

But I do still miss "The Big Bad Bruins" and I know we'll never see that era again. Ah, the memories ...

Insanity is a long and winding road ... I think I finally made it there.
teaser is offline   Reply With Quote