Thread: Symptoms...
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 01:36 PM   #432
Rappin Mikey
My brother is bald

For a little while. Ok this is how the story goes. When I was a kid I always used to make fun of my dad's yinkle. You know that one 3 foot long piece of hair bald guys grow to comb over. Well when he would drive down the road his yinkle would always get sucked out of the window and wave around in the breeze like a rooster tail. So I swore that I would never let that happen to me. I started to grow my hair long when I was about 16 because I knew it was going to be my last chance. I started out with the flock of seaguls style. Then I eventually let the rest catch up. My problem is that my hair WAS very curly. I'm a dude, I don't know how to take care of long hair. I want to wash my hair and go. So it started to Dread up. At about twenty-one I had some fat locks in the back of my head. However, at this time I was well on my way to the world of the bald man. So, on the top of my head I just had one little dinky dred lock. I looked like some kind of deranged rastafarian cabbage doll. Then I shaved my head. I hope that aswered your questtion.

seals + plovers =