View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #12
Raven

and of course there's the art studio and stain glass window room
and self publishing room..... as i am documenting the whole project.

a potting shed, and aviary enclosure for sinbad the parrot

have to buy a dump truck and a tractor too.

and the herb shop of course for twenty different mints
thats the ole lady's gig...and her flowers and junk...

especially pennyroyal to drive the ticks away ..i hate them things
blood s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& bastids... i'll buy the huge roll behind sprayer for blam blam blam

and have so much freak garlic its insane....lasts forever...adios vampires and nasty moles skeeters and ticks too
already have a twenty year old established asparagas bed -awesome

then theres the addition to my monsterous deck ...that has the jacuzzi already on it...that's gonna be fantastic after i bust my ass all day...i have to double it in size to suit my needs.

then i'll be able to get to my kitchen from the outside and rip out the small window and slap in an anderson bay window to fill with plants

the interior of the house will have so many plants it'll feel like the ac is on...in there . which a botanist taught me...in sandiego.. it was funny ..you'd go into his bathroom right and it was like ewwwwwwwww cuz he had his whole bath tub full of drift wood (tea) for placing around the plants to increase humidity..

i have to move wood stoves and rebuild the cellar stairs to Raven specifications... then theres about three cords of wood to cut...
as my father in law said... my work is cut out for me...

and i have a multiple water fall giant bird bath 12 stepped dripping
fountain planned because dripping water creates every musical note.
i have to buy or build a mold for them and each will weigh 500 lbs
ie the need for the front end loader bucker for the tractor.

this is besides the acre of ground that will have raised beds 2 feet deep with stone walls that you can sit down on comfortably while you tend your crops... i will acomplish this all in 5 years time. nuff said!

Last edited by Raven; 07-10-2007 at 07:35 PM..
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote