View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 07:52 PM   #3
Slipknot
Super Moderator

There's no reasons deadheads have to be over any certain age, there are plenty of teenagers that are into them I'm sure. I began listening to them in 1978 and yes , Eyes is an awesome song, one of my absolute favorites.

things have certainly changed since Jerry has been gone, but there are still many deadheads. there are lots of sites for fans.

check out the Great American Music Hall one from the vault CD, definate classic, I had that bootleg from way back and just about wore the tape out. There were so many good shows. I have a friend that tried to get atleast one live recording of all the songs they ever did in concert. He found quite a few rare ones in my collection of tapes.

Roll away the dew

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote