View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 12:55 PM   #39
Jenn

I think everyone just needs to clear the slate and start fresh......so many times and so many people have said things or whatever that have just been taken way to serious or out of context! (can that happen on the internet??? LOL)

To SSX....I am not doubting your love passion or ability as an angler.....but believe me when I say experience is a beautiful thing....I cant begin to tell you the things I have learned from some of the people here.......they truly have made me a better fisherwoman!

Quote:
When you're older, you might look back on this as having a little too much misdirected enthusiasm
HA! THIS????? well even just from a year ago...or even MONTHS ago I find my "enthusiasm" was so MISDIRECTED!!!!!.....I know I have SO much to learn yet.....but I have come so far at the same time!!!! its all about learning and a great angler will never stop learning...no matter how "good" they are!!!!

this here is a great place to be (and this goes for EVERYONE) sometimes you will be the one making ways...taking waves...or trying to smooth things over.....and just like life.....sometimes we dont know which one we are...or how to approach the situation!

now....lets all be friends and share the luv!