Thread: VISTA
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 02:47 AM   #18
MrHunters
What was that!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I don't like the thought of all the crippling limitations of hardware changes and I think the DRM has goone way to far. I just ordered some new parts to go to an OC's 3Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2gb DDR2 PC8000, MB to go with some existing HW (need more FPS ). I have 3 legal copies of Vista and I'm really hesitant to install for a multitude of reasons.

Mr H - I haven't looked yet but does the partner program SW kit include Ultimate?
nope if you can find there faq for "action pack subscription" they only shipping the business upgrade to help the piracy situation.

lose out on all the "testing" of the other features.......

::morning edit::

well spec wise your just fine i bet you will get 10's accross the board ...but driver wise i'd hold of if your hardware manufacturers still only have beta out..... i get stuttering all the time right now with sound it is a pain.. I guess that it has to be that way but still.

i agree with you on the drm issue 100%

office 2007 on the other hand.... awsome! the ribbon idea made office sooo much better.
This is probably the first revision since 95 thats worth getting. its drastically different and easy to use.

Last edited by MrHunters; 02-04-2007 at 08:54 AM..
MrHunters is offline   Reply With Quote