View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #24
"uffah!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronko
They are the epitome of what is wrong with American politics. This is not party specific, this encompasses every party. The sense of entitlement that families like the Kennedy's exhibit is appalling. People like this think (and apparently are) above the law. The have absolutely no sense of their actions and the consequences that come from these actions. Their entire life they have been given everything they want, usually costing them nothing. Between poitical junkets, scholarships, trips, gifts attributed to "friends"...the list goes on. For a family as troubled and as tragically flawed as they are (between tragic death, murder, rapes overdoses, DUI's and substance abuse) you would think they would circle the wagons and address these issues. Instead, the binge drinking, glad handing and grandstanding continues.

Why should one of them clean-up, go sober or attempt to set a positive example? They will get re-elcted anyway. Screw the constituents. If I want to knock back a dozen Bombay Sapphire martinis and careen into a retaining wall thats my choice.

I have very little respect for any politicians these days....can you tell?
I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!!!!
"uffah!!" is offline   Reply With Quote