View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 06:07 PM   #62
choggieman

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, my issues are with ignorant people who have no reguard for the enviroment. Anybody who does not take into consideration his actions and how they will affect there surroundings is a simpleton. Someone who would do something that is potentially hazardous to an ecosystem without reguard to the long term effect is an ass. I guess a simple mind will think " how big a livewell I will need" where as the rest of the world may ask " what will my happen if this fish is introduced into an ecosystem and wreaks havoc upon it."
My example of the black salty competing with the american eel was just that, an example of what could happen. A more realistic scenario would be to say these fish become a predator of striped bass eggs in a spawning ground like the susquehanna flats. Without thinking before hand you set yourself up for certain failure.
As for being on someones couch..its ignoramuses like you that may land me there some day. Simple minds like yours drive me insane. The inane drivel reminds me of when I worked with the special olympics. But I guess if we didn't have people who think like you, we wouldn't have anyone to dig ditches.