View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 11:01 PM   #49
NIB

Capesams last post rings true for alot of what goes on n this wonderfull thing al gore invented.
He was mearly stating perhaps there could be seversl classifications.which i thought there where.
Some want to make furniture/art an some like to make plugs i can/will fish with.
There are many wonderfull plug builders thats obvious.
One should only expect with all the painstakin details that goes into a top plug that some ego's may be wounded with the suggestion of altering a contest after the event.No matter how u put it.happens all the time. Our brains seem to read between the lines.Looking at the work u guys did its a shame there has to be only one winner.
The way i read into it Steve tried his best to lay out some simple alterations in next yrs event an threw it up there for discussion.
Perhaps twinkies for all is a good option.with a simple raffle for tool or sponsor gifts.Hard to swallow putting lots o time in on a work of art an gettin a box o twinkies that get obliterated with a bottle o beer in celebration.I like the idea of a contest.prizes don't have to be much.its the braggin rights.If I had won I'm sure i would be humble.
Look out Freak.U only won because i wasn't there.
lets try not to blow this all out of proportion.
NIB is offline   Reply With Quote