Thread: T.O.
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 08:24 AM   #24
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

I Think Dillon wanted more to be Gone, Gone, Gone...from the Cincy Organization.

I don't think that even on his worst day, Dillon caused the kind of Disruption to his organization that TO has caused to the Eagles. Mike P was right, TO has been on McNabb's case since the day he signed and Probably has more Media Hioghlights of his comments than TD receptions, And he has quite a few TD's since joining the Eagles.

I think Dillon's frustration was from being on a team that was always out of the play-off picture by the end of November every year. TO was picked up by an Organization that had made 3 straight NFC Championship game appearances. He was supposed to be the guy that helped get them over the hump, instead he copped an instant attitude and started disrupting them almost immediately....Remember he was copping his attitude even before he got there when he didn't want to go to Baltimore and said he would refuse to play there.

As soon as Lawyer Milloy started getting attitude he was gone

When Ty Law started....See ya

I don't think TO would make it out of the pre-season before Belicheck said see ya.The closest I want to see TO to a patriots uniform is when he is getting smothered by our defense in another humiliating loss...

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote