View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 11:37 AM   #16
Flaptail

Post this on Striper-Surf.com in Frank Daignault's forum and see what happens. He had me drawn and quartered. I know some New Yorkers and they are pretty good guys but there is a bunch from a club. All decked out, latest rigs like a silver 4-wheel ford van. a white ford explorer and a couple other trucks, Travel together and see a local in a hole jump yer ass fater than you can say boo. Me and LaPorte had 'em jump us one night at Htaches. Had to be twelve of them. We had fish in front of us in two feet of water and they just walked right around us after watching for ten minutes. I got so mad I cast across two of them and ripped ones rod from his hands. He got it back after turning on his head lamp to find it, I was so ripped I wenmt over to the other ten and challenged them right there. They never said a word and just walked away. I left a note with my name and address and told them where they could find me next morning, They never showed. That group and the green truck is one of the bunch are a bunch of %$%$%$%$%$%$%$s.

Frank defended them to the hilt and I plainly stated my case, still their his audience now, so.........

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote